honey and spice cupcakes. Perfect for christmas!
I am baking for the family this chirstmas as money has become a little tight. Plus, i think handmade goodies are just as lovely and i always get a lovely feeling giving baked goods and seeing people enjoy them. This year, i am making biscuits and these cupcakes. I have just had a fresh batch out of the oven and wanted to share the recipe with you all incase you wanted to make some for christmas too. It is such a lovely festive taste and makes your whole house smell just wonderful!
Honey and Spice cupcakes.
- kim.possible1234 favorited Honey And Spice Cupcakes 11 Feb 15:11
- Júlia S. added Honey And Spice Cupcakes to receptes 17 Dec 23:12
- Penny F. added Honey And Spice Cupcakes to Baking 11 Oct 13:50
- Tess added Honey And Spice Cupcakes to food 02 Jun 23:51
- Angel C. favorited Honey And Spice Cupcakes 06 May 19:23
- Muhaiminah Faiz added Honey And Spice Cupcakes to YummY Recipes! 03 May 07:04
- ale_corason favorited Honey And Spice Cupcakes 29 Apr 07:49
- gingerlillytea published her project Honey And Spice Cupcakes 26 Nov 20:56
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4.
Place the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and heat until all the ingredients are melted together.
Sift together the flour and spice into a bowl and then add the melted mixture and mix together.
Add the eggs and beat until the batter is smooth and creamy.
Spoon the mixture into cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.