Neal's Yard Beauty Book
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Boost the circulation and slough off any dead skin cells using this gentle scrub that leaves the complexion bright and radiant. Oats have skin soothing, softening, and cleansing properties and their mild action makes them perfect for treating dry or irritated skin. Honey has been used since ancient times as a moisturiser that also softens, lubricates, soothes, and protects the skin.
Both nourishing and moisturising, honey helps to tone tired skin.
Soothing, nourishing, and softening, oats are also a gentle exfoliator.
Odourless glycerin is used for its moisturising properties.
ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
This oil has regenerative properties that can soothe dry, irritated, or acne-prone skin.
MAKES 50G (13⁄4OZ)
- RareJewel favorited Honey And Oat Scrub 11 Jan 09:51
- Rebecca M. favorited Honey And Oat Scrub 12 Jun 22:33
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Honey And Oat Scrub 06 Jan 21:04
- Alecia B. favorited Honey And Oat Scrub 20 Jun 12:18
- Emma H. favorited Honey And Oat Scrub 14 Jun 11:35
- DK Books published her project Honey And Oat Scrub 14 Jun 06:00
Using a mortar and pestle or a stick blender, grind the oats into a fine powder.
Transfer the oats to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Store in a sterilized jar with a tight-fitting lid in the fridge. Keeps for up to 6 weeks.
HOW TO APPLY
Gently massage the scrub into clean skin, avoiding the eye area, and rinse off with warm water. Pat skin dry with a clean towel.