Cheap at-home hair removal!
The first couple of times you make this you made find it doesnt work too well for you, it takes time to get the pan the right temperature etc and not 'overcook' the ingredients.
This wax washes off with water so no need for silly post-wax wipes!
- Alex B. favorited Homemade Wax 22 Apr 08:11
- Sky added Homemade Wax to Selfcare 19 Apr 02:02
- Jax L. favorited Homemade Wax 04 Jul 18:44
- BRITTANY T. favorited Homemade Wax 27 Jul 05:08
- liddyandpoppy .. added Homemade Wax to body 11 Jul 00:35
- dalekordancer favorited Homemade Wax 08 Jun 07:02
- Millie H. added Homemade Wax to Cosmetics and nails 26 Mar 00:10
- HollyIvyRose favorited Homemade Wax 10 Dec 20:43
- sarah.heit.5 favorited Homemade Wax 28 Oct 10:28
- Sweetz favorited Homemade Wax 02 Aug 02:00
Caramelize your sugar in a saucepan on a medium heat until it is a golden brown colour
Add your honey and your lemon juice. Stir the mixture continuously.
when the mixture thickens, pour it onto your cotton tea towel or shirt and knead it, this is to prevent it from becoming solid. It should turn a yellowy colour
apply to skin, spreading as thin as possible. make sure it isn't too hot!
apply your fabric strip (or you can buy some from the pharmacy) in the direction of hair growth and smooth down. rip it off. you know the rest!