Easy cake, my first masterpiece, soft,sweet, enjoying and foamy.
This is my first bakery success.Homemade munchmallo,it's really soft and easy cake,everyone loves it, and there can't be failure doing this thing. The best of all it's fun and easy to make. Enjoy!
- Mary C. added Homemade Munchmallow to To Do Someday 27 Feb 16:37
- Mary C. added Homemade Munchmallow to to try? 27 Feb 16:37
- Shawnshawn D. favorited Homemade Munchmallow 03 Mar 07:51
- Suzi T. favorited Homemade Munchmallow 05 Aug 11:53
- Leah. favorited Homemade Munchmallow 11 Sep 19:06
- Ana favorited Homemade Munchmallow 26 Jun 02:13
- Theruni S. added Homemade Munchmallow to Craft Ideas 13 Jan 08:35
- Ada B. added Homemade Munchmallow to Food 14 Apr 12:51
- madd::sunshine added Homemade Munchmallow to Yummies 10 Sep 19:54
- Jaybird favorited Homemade Munchmallow 04 Aug 17:22
So first of all you need
6 eggs(I used 5 but you use 6 for start)
6 sugar spoons
6 flour spoons(or maybe more if U need)
2 cocoa spoons(If you haven't got it use more flour :))
YOU CAN USE 6 WHITES OF EGGS BUT IT'S DIFFICULT AND THIS CREAM WITH PUDDINGS IS MUCH BETTER
2 vanilla pudings
(12 spoons with milk and sugar u need for making pudings)
6 sugar spoons
1 or chocolate/s for cooking
So you have to mix eggs(first yolks,after that whites),fluor, sugar, cocoa and baking powder. Put it in casserole( you can use smaller one like me, cake is going be thicker) either way crust is going to rise because of baking powder. Put it in oven on 180°, and when it's ruddy ,remove it from oven. CRUST IS DONE!
In previous few pictures mixture is yellow, but this is my best time when i baked them. So when crust is over, but cream on it. Leave it in fridge for 30 minutes, after that make chocolate dressing of 2 or 1 chocolate for cooking. Put it in fridge again. And IT's DONE! Piece of cake literally. Enjoy!