Whoppers from scratch!
If you aren't interested in making these vegan, you could use regular white chocolate and dry milk powder! It will be significantly cheaper to make.
I ordered my ingredients from veganstore.com
- VeganSprinkles added Homemade Malt Balls to Easter Party: Vegan Style 25 Feb 05:00
- Jenny C. favorited Homemade Malt Balls 20 Feb 03:37
- laughingladyleo favorited Homemade Malt Balls 25 Dec 06:16
- Rachael H. added Homemade Malt Balls to Food 17 Dec 04:06
- Shantelle t. added Homemade Malt Balls to food!! 08 Dec 13:52
- Grimgirl101 favorited Homemade Malt Balls 20 Jun 21:54
- tiffany.robinson.900 favorited Homemade Malt Balls 27 May 22:53
- Abbey B. favorited Homemade Malt Balls 25 May 08:42
- heather r. added Homemade Malt Balls to Food Items to make 24 May 22:01
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Homemade Malt Balls 24 May 21:57
In a double broiler, melt your white chocolate. While this is melting combine the soy milk and malt powders in a large bowl. Slowly drizzle in melted white chocolate and soy milk and stir with a wooden spoon until incorporated. Then using either a small scoop or a teaspoon portion out the filling. Roll into balls and allow to chill in the fridge for 10 minutes or until firm to the touch. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and gently coat the candy. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and allow chocolate to harden at room temperature for 30 minutes.