make ice cream without ice cream maker
Without an ice cream maker, you still can make creamy and smooth ice cream at home. This recipe uses coconut cream, coconut milk, stevia, and Sunwarrior Classic Plus protein powder (vanilla flavored) as the ice cream base and the results are just as good as the ice cream maker ones, rich, creamy, and sweet.
- SugarNSpiceLily added Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker to Gluten Free 10 Feb 01:26
- choco s. added Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker to vegan recipes 01 Nov 20:59
- SilverSnake S. favorited Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker 07 Jun 19:34
- Jenn favorited Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker 24 May 20:43
- anemona favorited Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker 08 May 14:04
- Laura favorited Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker 02 May 18:47
- LightOrangeBean published her project Homemade Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker 29 Apr 09:00
Mix all ingredients except strawberries together in a mixing bowl to make the ice cream base. Pour the base into a gallon Ziploc bag. Remove air from the bag as much as possible. Lay the bag flat in freezer and freeze for 6 hours until it is firm but not a solid hard-like ice chunk.
Break the frozen ice cream base and then blend in a food processor with half of the chopped strawberries. Blend until it is smooth and then transfer it into a freezer safe dish/container. Mix in the rest of the strawberries. Cover the container with plastic wrap, laying it in direct contact with the ice cream. Freeze for 3 hours or until it is somewhat solid but not hard to scoop. Serve immediately.
1. If your ice cream base is too solid to break, let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes and then blend in food processor.
2. This ice cream is great to serve fresh. The leftovers will be very hard and solid if it is left in freezer for more than 4 hours. You can store the ice cream in an air-tight container and take it out to warm up at room temperature 30-45 minutes before serving.