You'll use this garlic butter for everything!
Homemade garlic butter is a great thing to always have on hand for making garlic bread, topping steak or seafood, or serving with fajitas. This easy recipe will freeze well for six months.
- clicker h. commented on Homemade Garlic Butter 14 Jan 03:37
- Mythiko Ino favorited Homemade Garlic Butter 11 Jan 21:28
- Terri H. favorited Homemade Garlic Butter 04 Jan 03:12
- Crafterella featured Homemade Garlic Butter 30 Dec 23:00
- Elena B. favorited Homemade Garlic Butter 28 Dec 22:24
- Sarah | Away from the Box published their project Homemade Garlic Butter 27 Dec 09:00
Freeze for up to 6 months. To use, slice off sections and let it melt naturally on a hot surface (like a steak fresh off the grill), or put it in a small bowl and microwave in 10 second increments just until it melts and froths. Too much heat will make it separate.
Serve on any and all meats and seafood, with vegetables or on a slice of bread.