Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads
Are you looking for unique home décor for your sweet room? How about giving a fresh home décor by exchanging homemade curtains? Make your own curtains and then decorate your house in your style.
Dragonfly homemade curtains are what we will introduce to you. It will strike you deeply when you see it at first sight. Want your room decorated more distinctive and attractive? Then you can't miss our tutorial of how to make your own curtains.
- Rebecca M. favorited Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads 20 Jun 00:42
- Katie H. favorited Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads 28 Feb 15:44
- minus m. favorited Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads 26 Feb 13:01
- Stacy C. added Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads to cut out 21 Oct 10:11
- Stacy C. added Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads to easy crafts 21 Oct 10:07
- Tiffany E. added Homemade Curtains Out Of Felt And Beads to so cute 17 Sep 07:41
Make body and wings for dragonfly
1. Cut out two bodies and two heads for dragonfly from felt as pic shows.
2. Cut out two pairs of wings in two different sizes from pink felt, one is larger and the other is smaller.
3. Stick the body and head together with hot melt gun; cut out 8 dark red felt strips; make striped stomach by sticking four strips to the stomach of dragonfly.
4. Flip over one dragonfly; glue the wings to both sides of the body with the larger wings up and the smaller ones down.
String the beads
5. Glue two dragonfly bodies together with striped stomach outside (one has wings; the other has no wings).
6. Make a hole at top of its head with an awl (you can also use a needle instead).
7. Slide fish cord through the hole; I use a small metal buckle to fix fish cord; pinch the buckle with pliers.
8. Make a string of beads through the fish cord.