Create your own aroma combinations!
Fill your jar about 3/4 full of epsom salts.
Add a scented oil of your choice and any organics or a combination of a few. You may then need to add some extra epsom salts to top up once you have reached your desired consistency, and scent. You might like to add a few drops of food colouring for bright salts.
You can mix directly in the jar, or in a separate bowl then lay out on a sheet to dry before returning the final product to the jar.
Decorate your jar with any accents of your choice. It's a good idea to list your ingredients if you are giving as a gift.
1) epsom salts, lavender essential oil, vitamin E oil, dried lavender flowers, a few drops of red/blue food colouring
2) epsom salts, sweet almond oil, vitamin E oil, dried clover, a drop of red food colouring (for a pink tint)
- Rebecca M. favorited Homemade Bath Salts 10 Jun 16:44
- autumn rose l. favorited Homemade Bath Salts 13 Aug 21:59
- Amara A. favorited Homemade Bath Salts 25 Mar 19:23
- Camille D. favorited Homemade Bath Salts 14 Sep 20:58
- Shantelle t. added Homemade Bath Salts to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 02:52
- Funkinfurdro favorited Homemade Bath Salts 25 Nov 09:02
- cora t. favorited her project Homemade Bath Salts 09 Oct 03:26
You Will Need