these treats are full of fibres, healthy nutts and some delicious chunks of chocolate!
When I think of granola bars it automatically takes me back to secondary school, my mom layed out a delicious (and let's not forget nutritional :) cranberry/yoghurt or honey/oat granola bar next to my sandwiches and piece of fruit to take with me to school. Never did I think to make some my self, up till recently one of my colleagues gave me this shockingly easy recipe and yet I'M SOLD!
The steps of this recipe are so easy, it's almost a 1, 2, 3, ready kind of deal ;)
- Munnazah C. added Home Made Granola Treats to Fun and great foods! 08 Nov 21:20
- Munnazah C. favorited Home Made Granola Treats 08 Nov 21:20
- Lauren D. favorited Home Made Granola Treats 03 Jun 02:37
- Suzi T. favorited Home Made Granola Treats 28 May 16:59
- Cat Morley commented on Home Made Granola Treats 28 May 12:11
- Cat Morley favorited Home Made Granola Treats 28 May 12:11
- ale_corason favorited Home Made Granola Treats 28 May 05:10
- KelliDroze added Home Made Granola Treats to Food 28 May 00:19
- HilleyHillieHillarious favorited Home Made Granola Treats 27 May 20:08
Now line your baking tray with parchment paper, put the mixture in and press untill nicely divided. Bake for 1 hour and THAT'S IT! (told ya it was easy ;) Dust with icing sugar once they're cooled if you like.
I made a few 'fancy ones' for when we had friends over, but the best thing is chopping them up in to small pieces and nibble them in front of the tv watching your favourite movie!