This Japanese wrapping cloth is a fun and earth-friendly way to package gifts, especially with a mouse that’s ready to celebrate!
Make different sizes and shapes for all kinds of gifts. Complete your crafted wrapping with a handmade tag safety-pinned onto the cloth.
- 113610_2F2016-03-05-174742-9781454708094_a063.eps 378 KB [ Download ]
- Lavender Heart favorited Holiday Mouse Furoshiki Cloth 04 Jun 12:25
- Moira A. added Holiday Mouse Furoshiki Cloth to embroidery 18 Apr 08:14
- Moira A. favorited Holiday Mouse Furoshiki Cloth 18 Apr 08:13
- Crafterella featured Holiday Mouse Furoshiki Cloth 10 Apr 23:00
- Emma H. favorited Holiday Mouse Furoshiki Cloth 04 Apr 21:00
- GMC Group published her project Holiday Mouse Furoshiki Cloth 04 Apr 09:00
Choose a holiday mouse motif and transfer the pattern onto one corner of the plain fabric, then embroider the designs using three strands of embroidery floss for each color. Stitch the mouse body gray and use colors of your choosing for the accessories. Use knot stitches for the eyes, satin stitch for the nose, and backstitch for everything else.