Quick and simple, DIY Holiday Mason Jars
This tutorial was a fun and easy project around the Holidays. Loved how simple it was and these mason jars turned out super cute!
- Key West Witch favorited Holiday Mason Jars 08 Oct 08:57
- Kimya J. favorited Holiday Mason Jars 15 Jun 12:05
- Harmonees.creations favorited Holiday Mason Jars 13 Apr 19:04
- Cat Morley commented on Holiday Mason Jars 26 Feb 13:04
- Pam R. published her project Holiday Mason Jars 23 Feb 09:00
Start by wrapping the washi tape around the jar. Cut pieces big enough to go around the jar one at a time. Do not try to tape over the washi tape, as this will become undone.
Try to keep somewhat of a straight line.
The washi tape will be a little wrinkled around the top and bottom edges. This will actually give it more character and more of a finished look.
Cat Morley · London, GB · 1432 projects
These are adorable!