I had this amazingly awkward hole in my pants, and these are like almost my favorite pants of ever. It went all the way across my knee horizontally and then it had this vertical hole on the side. It made them awfully breezy. I don't mind holes in my jeans, I actually prefer them there (as long as I put them there, I won't buy them like that, that's silly). I'm not really big on patches either, they always look kinda funny. So this is what I came up with.
It hold up really well, I thought they would come unbuttoned all the time but they don't amazingly. I used a stretchy fabric for the strips so that they wouldn't rip or be uncomfortable when I bent my knee, the denim is stretchy already so it made sense.
- Cindy H. favorited Hole In The Knee 16 Nov 14:29
- WearyWater favorited Hole In The Knee 15 Jul 03:46
- tigressdiane favorited Hole In The Knee 07 Jul 05:46
- Kristen P. favorited Hole In The Knee 12 Jun 04:47
- aranumenwen favorited her project Hole In The Knee 14 Apr 04:51
- fetisha commented on Hole In The Knee 13 Jan 21:15
- fetisha favorited Hole In The Knee 13 Jan 21:15
- Marie C. favorited Hole In The Knee 09 Sep 19:09
- Jaybird favorited Hole In The Knee 03 Aug 01:00
- Marie P. favorited Hole In The Knee 01 Aug 20:06
aranumenwen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!