Glam My Watch
Wrapping threads around each other is all you have to do to make this colourful strap. It looks best if you make it long enough to go around your wrist a couple of times. Make a matching one in your hair for a really cool look!
- Carla B. favorited Hippy Chick Watch 12 Jul 19:30
- kittybadass5 c. favorited Hippy Chick Watch 18 Apr 09:42
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Hippy Chick Watch 12 Jan 08:00
- TheSewingMaven added Hippy Chick Watch to Jewelry Making 24 Nov 20:29
- TheSewingMaven favorited Hippy Chick Watch 24 Nov 20:24
- Kitsuné favorited Hippy Chick Watch 07 Jul 14:19
- kittybadass5 c. added Hippy Chick Watch to To-make list 02 Jul 06:05
- Jenna C. added Hippy Chick Watch to Jewlery 30 Jun 23:43
- GiftedDiva24 added Hippy Chick Watch to Diy Jewelry 18 Apr 13:05
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Hippy Chick Watch 18 Apr 13:03
Choose one of the seven colours that you would like at the top of your bracelet (we’ve chosen orange) and another colour that you think would look nice over the top to make
a criss-cross pattern (we’ve chosen black).
Leaving the two black threads hanging loose, start wrapping one of the orange threads around the other 11 strands, under and over, keeping the wraps close together.
Attach a split ring on to each clasp at the side of the watch face and then thread the round wrap through the rings until the watch face is in the middle. To fasten, check that the knot is big enough so that it
won’t slip through the loop. Once you are happy it is secure, cut the ends of the embroidery thread just after the knot. Now
you have a gorgeous double-band round wrap bracelet!