Final Project for Draping 1 Class
For my final project in my Draping 1 class, I had to make a garment to fit the theme "The Dawning of the Age of Aquarius". The belt was inspired by a belt I saw online, but it is not the same pattern. It is crochet as is the halter top. The halter top is basically all single crochet with pentagon granny square detail, I designed that and the 3 tiered skirt is from a pattern I draped and drafted myself. I think I did a pretty good job seeing as though I was loathing this assignment. Once I accepted it and got into it, I started to get pretty excited about it and totally went for it. My garment was selected to be worn by a live model at the portfolio show, and only one other garment was chosen to be worn by a live model. The rest of the garments will be on mannequins, so it's an honor in my opinion, maybe a small thing to others, but I am elated.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Hippie Gypsy 20 Jul 20:41
- Maya G. added Hippie Gypsy to Skirts inspiration 09 Mar 10:09
- cupcake gangster favorited Hippie Gypsy 20 Apr 04:09
- Elsa Z. favorited Hippie Gypsy 01 Dec 19:16
- sharon.nye.501 favorited Hippie Gypsy 17 Nov 06:40
- Co-Goth Frack replied to a comment on her project Hippie Gypsy 16 Nov 02:33
- Emily M. commented on Hippie Gypsy 15 Nov 23:11
- Emily M. favorited Hippie Gypsy 15 Nov 21:44
- cheryl.palmquist.7 favorited Hippie Gypsy 09 Oct 19:25
- Crystle added Hippie Gypsy to notes2self 30 Sep 19:16
Co-Goth Frack posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!