For the nerd lover in all of us?
I made this using 3 sheets of 7 count plastic canvas' and scrap yarn.
The design was of my own at the time I didn't have access to the internet only a colouring book for hello kitty.
I designed the glasses and male kitty myself aswel as the apple, letters and hearts.
It took about a days effort to get the designs to scale and looking 'right' to me.
I actually had all these items lying around for years and finally decided to make the tissue box cover for my new sisterinlaw [but i wish now that i didn't give it to her for personal complicated family issues, lol] so it didn't cost me any money, just time.
The cover came out just a touch too small for the tissue box i bought [don't ask how lol] so if i did it again, I know to go a little bigger.
Again the concept and design was my own but my SIL had an "I ? nerds' hello kitty shirt i saw and figure out the design from memory [regarding the glasses and thought the nerdy boy needed a bowtie.. if full bodied i wanted to put a pocket protector, lol] but I thought the ? didn't go with the nerdy concept and designed a [pathetic] apple in it's place.
I also had to redo the boy using embroidery floss for his hair and whiskers..I think it looks better.
Thanks for looking =^,,^=
- Sarah favorited Hello Kitty Tissue Box Cover 27 Nov 13:21
- Cupcake_Warrior =) favorited Hello Kitty Tissue Box Cover 12 Aug 21:01
- lynn.wagner.501 favorited Hello Kitty Tissue Box Cover 10 Aug 07:51
- AE favorited Hello Kitty Tissue Box Cover 26 Jul 08:54
- CanadianKitten26 entered her project Hello Kitty Tissue Box Cover to Chubby Bunny 21 Jul 17:55
- CanadianKitten26 entered her project Hello Kitty Tissue Box Cover to Kit-Cat Clock 18 May 00:52
CanadianKitten26 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!