another result of my monthly crafty weekends with Lisa :D
I followed the tutorial from Cupcake Cutie's blog for the most part, but added a bit of cute puffiness to the belly with a tiny amount of poly-fill backed with thin cardboard under the cream felt piece. I also bordered the belly with a blanket stitch (my fave) instead of using the whip stitch.
The blog doesn't include the pattern, but you can just eyeball the shapes as I did. Pinking shears make cutting the larger body pieces much easier, but you could always try cutting the zig-zag by hand if you don't have them.
- Mistress Nora of Madness added Hedgehog Brooch to gifts to make 14 Oct 01:50
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Hedgehog Brooch 14 Oct 01:50
- katmacb favorited Hedgehog Brooch 29 Feb 03:24
- Alice N. added Hedgehog Brooch to Accessories 31 Jan 22:42
- Gonnis favorited Hedgehog Brooch 18 Jul 11:04
- C G. favorited Hedgehog Brooch 23 May 17:54
- DocDoolittle added Hedgehog Brooch to Accesories 23 Feb 14:52
- AphroditeHalosydne favorited Hedgehog Brooch 25 Jan 22:23
- ida h. favorited Hedgehog Brooch 05 Jun 18:34
- WerewolfCas favorited Hedgehog Brooch 27 Aug 08:26
Riley posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!