Show your hair some love
Complex, multi-day projects can be fun, but most of the time my DIYs of choice take less than 10 minutes and use stuff I already have laying around. Like this gold, heart-shaped hair clip made with scrap leather, a gold sharpie, a mini hair clip, and some hot glue.
- Prisha K. favorited Heart Shaped Hair Clip 13 Apr 14:46
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Heart Shaped Hair Clip 28 Mar 13:42
- GiftedDiva24 added Heart Shaped Hair Clip to Diy Hair Accessories 28 Mar 13:42
- Julia C. added Heart Shaped Hair Clip to Jewelry Making 27 Jan 18:39
- Bethy_Page favorited Heart Shaped Hair Clip 01 Dec 18:23
- Witchy favorited Heart Shaped Hair Clip 25 Sep 02:49
- Samantha C. favorited Heart Shaped Hair Clip 23 Sep 16:40
Cut a heart shape out of your leather. Tip: For best results, fold the leather in half, draw half a heart with the Sharpie, and snip along the line to create a symmetrical heart.
Cover the heart with gold Sharpie or craft paint and let dry.
Snap the hair clip so it’s open, apply a generous dot of hot glue to each end, and press down on un-colored side of the leather heart for 60 seconds.
Let the hot glue dry and you’re done!