Ironing crayons and sewing papaer
- Rebecca M. favorited Heart Mobile 26 Jun 15:26
- Lisey D. favorited Heart Mobile 28 Jun 06:56
- LEENA B. added Heart Mobile to room diy 28 Jan 21:03
- pandanomz favorited Heart Mobile 08 Sep 16:02
- Kichiru added Heart Mobile to Volná Inspirace :"3 18 May 21:06
- Kichiru favorited Heart Mobile 18 May 21:05
- x_niccadee added Heart Mobile to make this 21 Mar 05:12
- Roughwaters44 favorited Heart Mobile 24 Feb 04:47
- x_niccadee favorited Heart Mobile 29 Nov 03:45
- kiki w. added Heart Mobile to hangers 06 Aug 16:58
Place a sheet of wax paper on your working surface; wax side facing up. Using the pencil sharpener make crayon shavings and evenly disperse on the wax paper. (I didn't have a pencil sharpener, so I used a cheese grater instead.) Place another sheet of wax paper on top of the other one; wax side facing down. Iron over the 'wax-paper-sandwich'
Cut hearts out of the ironed wax paper. Lay the hearts out in rows to form a big heart. Sew the hearts of each row together.
Create a wire frame the width of the big heart, with a little loop above each row of hearts.
With the needle sew nylon thread to the top heart of each row and fasten to the correlating loop on the wire frame. Ensure you maintain the correct length of nylon thread to ensure the positioning of the row for the big heart.