This kind of love comes cheap!
I learned how to make this heart when I was about 10-years-old. :) I thought it was common for people to know how to fold this kind of heart, but my friends are always in awe every time I make one.
Please remember that when folding money, you should crease it with a lot of pressure and precisely as possible!
Sorry if the instructions are a little difficult to follow. I don't really know all the origami terms. ;=__= But the pictures should give you an idea of how to follow along.
- jorja33 favorited Heart Made Of Money 22 Mar 02:11
- D_Ruport7 favorited Heart Made Of Money 25 Apr 01:06
- MandyCip_93 favorited Heart Made Of Money 25 Jan 10:15
- Mathias E. favorited Heart Made Of Money 24 Aug 18:35
- Hannah F. favorited Heart Made Of Money 21 Aug 14:42
- Claire M. favorited Heart Made Of Money 03 Aug 17:40
- fatema r. favorited Heart Made Of Money 01 Aug 10:15
- Jinx added Heart Made Of Money to Decorations 18 Jun 04:44
- Ninni favorited Heart Made Of Money 17 Jun 12:30
- victoria.joneskeeling added Heart Made Of Money to Origami 09 Jun 20:07
VersionsSee all 8 »
I'm confused about about #21 I just can't seem so get it to that heart shape in the picture can you please help thanx ?
LovelyJaileen · 8 projects
put a quarter in the middle of the heart!! thats how i learned to make it!!
Joanna · 4 projects
Wow, this is one of the best origami tutorials I have ever seen/read. Thanks for sharing this; I'll definitely be trying this soon!
Susan H. · Annville, Pennsylvania, US · 4 projects
I made a few of these and keep them in my wallet. When I go thru a fast food drive thru for coffee I love to pay with these. I make the dollar rings and do the same. A few days ago I did it and the girl screamed YES when I gave it to her.
thanx sooo much its alot of fun to make :-D
TRACY O. · Hudson Bay, Saskatchewan, CA
canadian $50 s are red ...this will be perfect for grad...thanks
Aliboo. · U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, US · 7 projects
dang i need a dollar lol
Rewrite · Tallahassee, Florida, US · 6 projects
It works for any kind of currency, but you have to know where to fold it. It's just a coincidence that the perfect spot to fold it is where the E's shadow is.
does this work for any currency? or just dollar bills?
Nastassia B. · Sennfeld, Bavaria, DE · 4 projects
Love it! I mad a few ill post pics soon! Thanks for this.