Peanut butter cups made healthier with all natural ingredients.
These raw, vegan, and gluten free peanut butter cups are made healthier with the help of all natural ingredients. I can guarantee they will disappear way too fast and you'll find yourself making another batch!
- Penny F. added Healthy Peanut Butter Cups to Baking 11 Oct 12:34
- ForestFolk added Healthy Peanut Butter Cups to Recipes 13 Sep 18:01
- HylianWriter534 favorited Healthy Peanut Butter Cups 04 Aug 01:54
- Marie B. added Healthy Peanut Butter Cups to Cooking 13 Jul 19:05
- Lisa V. added Healthy Peanut Butter Cups to Lisa's projects 11 Jul 00:24
- George S. favorited Healthy Peanut Butter Cups 10 Jul 10:01
- Ysabelle G. favorited Healthy Peanut Butter Cups 04 Jul 12:04
- TinyTessieG favorited Healthy Peanut Butter Cups 03 Jul 20:44
- Jenn favorited Healthy Peanut Butter Cups 03 Jul 19:28
- 02jhseaby favorited Healthy Peanut Butter Cups 03 Jul 13:16
You Will Need
To make almond meal and oat flour, blend both separately in a food processor or blender until they form a flour.
Add all the base ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined. The mixture will seem dry, but it will stick together in the mold.
Using a (mini or large) silicone mold, cupcake liners, or regular cupcake pan portion the base mixture into each mold. Press the mixture down with your fingers until even.
Mix or whisk the topping ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Pour even amounts of the mixture on top of the base in each cupcake mold.
Garnish with sliced almond, cacao nibs, or unsweetened coconut flakes.
Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes and enjoy straight from the freezer. Store covered in the freezer for up to 3 months.