Knock Knock! Who's there? You Know! You know who? Thats right Avada Kadavra!!! hahah
The room of requirements poster and house points poster were for my harry potter club. And the ten commandments poster was a presant my best friend gave me (:
- San added Harry Potter Posters to Harry Potter 01 May 17:25
- Conner W. favorited Harry Potter Posters 22 Feb 05:37
- Nankita favorited Harry Potter Posters 04 Nov 23:30
- leksee.swenson favorited Harry Potter Posters 25 Jul 21:54
- Krista B. commented on Harry Potter Posters 17 Jul 19:37
- kiki w. favorited Harry Potter Posters 16 Jul 16:18
- kiki w. added Harry Potter Posters to harry potter 16 Jul 16:18
- ajenne w. favorited Harry Potter Posters 12 Jul 17:03
- breanna w. favorited Harry Potter Posters 23 Jun 06:07
- Monice M. favorited Harry Potter Posters 19 May 06:55
Okay so what you need to do is get your white piece of paper and tea bag it. I used my fingers to spread the tea. The link below explains it well.
After you let the paper dry another option to make it look older is to burn the edges of the paper. I think it looks good if you put holes in it to add to the old effect.
Now useing a pencil first draw out the letters after your satisfied it looks like harry potter font go over it with sharpie. I think it looks better if you make some parts of the letters thicker (:
This is the website where I found the font... http://www.personal.psu.edu/klr5384/blogs/katies_blog/2012/04/recognizable-fonts.html