Bob Ross gone kawaii!
Inspired by Bob Ross's happy little clouds and my swap partner's love of all things kawaii, I made this little brooch for her! Easy, fun, cute!
p.s. if you don't know how to embroider, check out this site for help:
- Sveta favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 20 Oct 00:18
- Elena added Happy Little Cloud Brooch to Cloud 17 Jul 21:04
- Elena favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 17 Jul 21:04
- wondertide favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 22 Feb 00:09
- Steph C. favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 02 Mar 08:59
- mmotse03 favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 28 Aug 22:09
- FILOFAXNfool favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 09 Jul 04:05
- CatherineCottoncandy favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 08 Aug 20:39
- mypinkrainbow favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 05 Aug 06:21
- Sarah Bee favorited Happy Little Cloud Brooch 03 Jul 22:20
Fold your piece of white felt in half. Draw a cloud shape on one side and insert a pin in the center to keep both sides together. Cut out your cloud. The side you wrote on is your back side, the other is your front side.
Embroider a face on the front side. I used backstitch for the mouth and french knots for the eyes. You can embroider a little bow, too, but I sewed on a tiny bow with ribbon. I also rubbed a little pink chalk on with a Q-tip to make cheeks.
Cut 2 small holes in the back piece and insert your pin, then line up the front and back pieces.
Sew the two pieces together using blanket stitch (just because it looks pretty!). Leave a little hole, big enough for your finger to fit through.
Stuff the cloud with a little batting and finish sewing it up. Voila!