Colorful flowers hung vertically are perfect for your next party.
These fabric flowers would work great for a baby shower, wedding or birthday party. Hang lots of strands for maximum impact.
- Aburklen1221 added Hanging Fabric Flowers to Gender reveal party 02 Aug 02:31
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 20 Jul 05:52
- Kimya J. favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 01 Apr 16:19
- Rebecca M. favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 10 Jun 15:48
- Pimke added Hanging Fabric Flowers to Blumen 09 Feb 14:32
- Angela I. favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 20 Jul 18:19
- Siana favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 24 Apr 01:47
- arina m. favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 07 Jan 23:27
- tricia o. added Hanging Fabric Flowers to glue gun 30 Dec 20:36
- Alex B. favorited Hanging Fabric Flowers 25 Dec 22:19
Cut your fabric into ovals. They don’t have to be exact, just a general circular shape will do. I cut 25 of each color.
Take one oval and fold it in half then dab some hot glue near the middle on the folded edge.
Fold your oval in half the other direction and pinch the top so the two sides adhere to form a flower shape.
Thread a needle with twine and string the flowers vertically. I found it’s the easiest to go through the bottom to the top. Make sure to knot the twine at the bottom so the flowers don’t fall off. It’s up to you how many flowers you want on each strand and how long you want each strand to be. I wasn’t exact because I liked the staggered look.
Lay out a long piece of twine horizontally and attach the vertical strands by tying them at the top to hang.