Make a book out of two vinyl records. It would make the perfect guest book for a music lover's wedding!
My friend Donna got married a few weeks ago and asked me to make her guest books. She wanted them made out of vinyl records. It took me a bit of research and trial and error, but I ended up making 2 of these books and they turned out pretty sweet.
- Katy H. favorited Handmade Vinyl Record Book 18 May 20:50
- Craffy added Handmade Vinyl Record Book to Recrear 29 Mar 17:21
- Meredith T. favorited Handmade Vinyl Record Book 25 Mar 04:36
- Mariana Z. favorited Handmade Vinyl Record Book 18 Mar 05:05
- Mery T. favorited Handmade Vinyl Record Book 15 Mar 11:43
- gettothepoint added Handmade Vinyl Record Book to make one day 14 Mar 18:30
- megan.kapple.3 published her project Handmade Vinyl Record Book 13 Jan 01:26
Step Seven (not pictured): Cut heavy paper (I used paper from a sketch book) to approximately 8X16 inches.
Step Eight: Divide the paper up into even stacks, or signatures (I put 6 pieces of paper in each stack) and fold them together.
Step Nine: Line your record up to mark 8 spots aligned with the holes in the record cover and mark.
Step Ten: Use an awl to punch holes in each of the eight marks in each signature.