Easy To Make!
Are you looking for an inexpensive and elegant way to display you handmade earrings? When doing art shows, I receive many compliments on how my earrings are displayed. I made these displays at the beginning of last summer and found them to be very functional. Minimal wire working skills are needed, and basic pliers. The great part is that each display stacks inside the next, so they become very compact. They also allow for each piece of earrings to have their own display rack, accentuating their uniqueness!
- Maggs favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 19 Jul 20:43
- kzk favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 30 Nov 04:27
- Kay T. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 11 Nov 08:42
- Ritu S. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 29 Mar 17:46
- Ginger W. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 26 Sep 13:49
- Lulu M. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 05 Aug 09:53
- Kristen P. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 15 Mar 05:29
- Sarah S. added Handmade Earring Display Racks to Jewelry 19 Jan 07:35
- Ms, B. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 01 Sep 12:26
- Christine P. favorited Handmade Earring Display Racks 29 Aug 22:04
Cut a piece of wire 20 inches long. Keep the natural curve in the wire (from the spool), try not to bend it while measuring; each bend will take more time to undo. The measurement doesn’t have to be extremely precise, even if you are off 1/2 inch, it doesn’t matter much.
Measure 5 inches, then make a mark on the wire with the sharpie. Then go to the other end and measure 5 inches and make a mark on the wire with the sharpie.
Put the wire in front of you so it looks like a rainbow (if for some reason you have 20 inches of straight wire, that will work also.) look for you first sharpie mark and make a 90 degree bend, perpendicular to the counter. Then do the same to the other mark, so it is somewhat parallel to the other side that was just bent.
Using your needle nose pliers, bend a loop at the end of each wire. (If you are planning on displaying stud earrings, I would suggest making the loops at the top smaller)
Put some earrings on the display and adjust the stand by bending with your hands if needed.