Easy, and cute :)
I did this with my hair; because i was mega bored... and had nothing better to do.
time doesnt include washing your hair and letting it dry.
- Crafterella added Hair Twists to Taylor Momsen 08 Jun 11:44
- Maemi.Gojo added Hair Twists to Beauty 02 Jun 09:03
- Forever young love l. favorited Hair Twists 28 Mar 07:49
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Hair Twists 23 Mar 20:52
- MiljaTheBerryface favorited Hair Twists 04 Feb 21:17
- shutupnoba favorited Hair Twists 02 Feb 14:58
- Lauren W. added Hair Twists to Hair and Skin 19 Dec 19:27
- Lauren W. favorited Hair Twists 19 Dec 19:26
- ΘCINNAMON GIRLΘ™ favorited Hair Twists 23 Jul 00:46
- Aja B. favorited Hair Twists 22 Jul 22:52
wash your hair if you have naturally curly or wavy hair.
if you have naturally straight... then curl it or wave it..
your choice :) or you could leave it straight. probably would look nice.
i advise to straighten your fringe; i did.
the side your fringe is on. part it and pull it back for the time being;
the side your fringe isnt on; grab one part of hair and twist back. bobby pin it back with 2 bobby pins; one going upwards and one directing downwards. so it stays in place.
do this with another part. so they join like the photo.