A Victorian styled Hair Comb
When you want a low-cost, pretty hair comb.
- lauren s. favorited Hair Comb 14 Nov 05:59
- Jessi D. added Hair Comb to Wellness 23 Dec 00:33
- mariella.byh.or.die favorited Hair Comb 30 Jan 22:39
- Jessica D. favorited Hair Comb 04 Jan 17:00
- Amanda B. favorited Hair Comb 13 Oct 23:25
- llJulie entered her project Hair Comb to Darby Smart 20 Aug 00:41
- Caylynn A. added Hair Comb to Ode to Rasputina 08 Aug 14:33
- tiffanybsparks favorited Hair Comb 07 Jul 16:37
- Rei H. favorited Hair Comb 31 May 16:30
- llJulie entered her project Hair Comb to Image3D 18 May 01:28
I chose a Tortoise shell look.
Basically, painting it yellow all over as the first coat, then light brown, wiping off the access, then watering down dark brown, black, and red, and adding until it looks like tortoise shell. then, a layer of wicked watery brownish-black, and soapy water on a paint brush to show off the under layer colors.
Let it dry overnight, then show it off.
You're done! :D ENJOY!