Your style - your way
I tend to be that annoying brat that will take whatever you give to me and do the exact opposite of it's original function with it. My mom and stepdad brought be back a necklace when they went to Las Vegas. It's not my style of necklace (and I'm semi-allergic to the damn thing). Being as bored as I usually am I took the necklace and wrapped it around my head and TADAH! Gypsee inspired headband.
- bloomoire favorited Gypsee Headband 30 Apr 05:51
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Gypsee Headband 01 Sep 17:18
- Stacey B. favorited Gypsee Headband 02 Mar 18:27
- darlene c. favorited Gypsee Headband 24 Jan 21:06
- Johnna C. favorited Gypsee Headband 09 Apr 04:01
- ThatLittleWhiteRabbit favorited Gypsee Headband 19 Mar 10:16
- zoegirl221 favorited Gypsee Headband 18 Sep 02:23
- Versora H. favorited Gypsee Headband 28 Jul 06:02
- zoegirl221 added Gypsee Headband to Jewelry 20 Jul 06:00
- Misato M. favorited Gypsee Headband 11 Jul 13:32
Alright you need to find yourself a necklace. The type does not matter AS LONG AS YOU CAN FIT IT AROUND YOUR HEAD.
If your necklace is not long enough add ribbon to the ends,making it long enough that it can be comfortably tied behind your head.
Don't worry, just tie two SEPARATE ribbons at each end of the necklace to make it longer, you don't have to worry about ruining it.