The First Rule of a Gunfight is Bring a Gun Cross stitch
Just thought I'd share with you my latest finished cross stitch. I did this one different than I have done in the past. I used to use the font in the back of the wonderful book Subversive Cross stitch and grid paper to arrange the letters, but now I use a computer font, Home Sweet Home and type out the words and print it out. I just sketched the guns. (The border is from Subversive Cross stitch)
What I did learn though was that it was important to do the boarder before the guns. I originally thought I would do the guns and then the border, but where I had originally sketched the gun placement would have been too close into the type.
This is the favorite saying of a friend's Grandfather and so I thought I'd make it as a gift.
- Kate S. favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 24 Nov 16:53
- mmotse03 favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 29 May 15:29
- Molly W. favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 19 Mar 17:47
- Marci F. favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 02 Mar 14:49
- Chudames favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 10 May 19:55
- elisha.iorg favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 10 Apr 03:41
- Catie L. added Gunfight Cross Stitch to To-make list 18 Jan 19:24
- Belle favorited Gunfight Cross Stitch 09 Sep 00:17
PlaidCrafter posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!