I scored a bunch of guitar picks
Why I scored a bunch of guitar picks that were a promo item for this fabulous new book. And since I am no guitar player I set work makin' some rockin' jewelry.
First I drilled a small hole in the upper corner of the pick.
I then linked it to a medium sized bracelet chain. I added a large "rock" crystal like bead dangle.
I then decided to mix it up a bit and swapped out the standard jump ring that came with the clasp to an over sized jump ring. I think it looks pretty cool!
Next was a "rosary" style necklace. This means it has a central focal element that the two sides of the necklace are attached to and then a dangle from the bottom point. A guitar pick really lent itself nicely for this style.
I drilled three holes in the pick and linked up the chain. I added a heart charm at the bottom length of chain. I am thinking about interspersing some beads through out the chain. But haven't quite decide what kind yet.
- Shadow M. favorited Guitar Pick Jewellery 06 Sep 21:56
- Bayou Jenn added Guitar Pick Jewellery to Jewelry 16 Jun 00:38
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Guitar Pick Jewellery 03 Jan 22:55
- SarahOliveira92 favorited Guitar Pick Jewellery 16 Oct 21:51
- PlaidCrafter entered her project Guitar Pick Jewellery to Pick Punch 09 Nov 02:51
PlaidCrafter posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!