House quilt present :)
My friend is a huge huge Harry Potter fan, and back when I did my t-shirt quilt (see projects) she Facebooked me to request a Gryffindor quilt. I agreed that it would fit in well with my crafty birthdays resolution (I'm poor, so everyone is getting home made present this year). Here's the result.
Photos two and three have bleached of colour for some reason, but it's actually the red and yellow you see in picture one. Photo four is how the lion should've looked had I worked to my design sketch (in reality I messed up the cutting a bit, so it's much smaller and less neat unfortunately).
I'm pleased with this. It's not technically a patch work quilt - more patch work and appliqué - but for a first try it's not that bad :)
- Eatacatify .. favorited Gryffindor Quilt 05 Jan 13:05
- lucy.w.collard favorited Gryffindor Quilt 03 Feb 23:54
- Jess H. favorited Gryffindor Quilt 09 Aug 00:25
- Zombie Babe favorited Gryffindor Quilt 05 Aug 03:42
- Caaryn S. added Gryffindor Quilt to Harry Potter 10 Mar 07:38
- Caaryn S. favorited Gryffindor Quilt 10 Mar 07:38
- Ichigo M. added Gryffindor Quilt to Harry Potter 04 Mar 03:07
- Holly D. added Gryffindor Quilt to cool 22 Jan 15:56
- jackkassia favorited Gryffindor Quilt 05 Sep 11:29
- anamacapobre favorited Gryffindor Quilt 02 Aug 17:20
HotPinkCrayola posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!