Knit some gruesome eyeballs, perfect for Halloween.
At our house we like to offer these on a plate. I offer you a free pattern!
- Cienna K. favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 04 Jun 07:28
- Karina R. favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 28 Jun 12:40
- Sveta favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 24 Aug 07:14
- asia.pearce added Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs to Plushie 27 Jul 23:13
- rainbowjo86 favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 05 Sep 08:39
- Chaos favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 05 Jul 16:11
- Katrina P. favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 02 May 02:59
- Monika Gottindottir added Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs to Knit Picky 01 Dec 19:24
- Katherine B. added Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs to Halloween Knit 14 Oct 18:32
- Cindy R. favorited Gruesome Knitted Eyeballs 14 Oct 16:10
With black Cast On 6 stitches.
<b>Rnd 1</b> Slide sts to other end of needle and knit into the first st cast on as for I cord। k to end.
Separate stitches onto 3 needles (2st on each)
<b>Rnd 2</b> *k1, increase1, k1; repeat from * (9 sts)
<b>Rnd 3</b> with iris color k
<b>Rdn 4</b> * k1, inc 1, k1, inc1, k1; repeat from * (15 sts)
<b>Rnd 5</b> knit
<b>Rnd 6</b> with white k
<b>Rnd 7</b> on each needle, *k1 inc1; end k1 (27 sts)
<b>Rnd 8</b>-10 k
Now is a good time to weave in all the pesky ends you have thus far, turn eyeball inside out while still on needles, for easy access.
<b>Rnd 11</b> *k1, k2 tog, k1,k2tog, k1; repeat from * 18 sts
<b>Rnd 12</b> & 13 k
<b>Rnd 14</b> *k1, k2tog; repeat from *(12 sts)
<b>Rnd 15</b> k
<b>Rnd 16</b> k2 tog around.
Break off yarn, thread thru loops, before tying off stuff with fleece, poking it in with a spare needle, fluffing to achieve a lovely spherical eyeball shape. Pull tail-end tight and weave in end.
You might add a few red threads for some ghoulish veiny appeal.