Just 20 minutes and Taco Tuesday is ready to go!
This particular recipe is so easy; simple ingredients yet lots of flavor! I’ve been experimenting with corn on the cob and just a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper goes a loooooong way. I ate almost half a cob before getting it to the mixing bowl!
This recipe also happens to be on the healthy and it's even vegetarian!. Super bonus right? You can just remove the queso and it’s vegan! So many options. Make sure to add that lime juice and squeeze a little extra on top just before you eat! Gives a little extra zing to these tacos, which have rapidly become one of my favorites. It’s just so easy, and quick! These tacos will definitely satisfy any mexican food craving heading your way.
- Miss_Fit favorited Grilled Yellow Corn And Black Bean Tacos 23 Feb 15:28
- Kate A. favorited Grilled Yellow Corn And Black Bean Tacos 09 Jan 05:43
- Marni C. added Grilled Yellow Corn And Black Bean Tacos to Food 15 Nov 21:10
- TheSewingMaven favorited Grilled Yellow Corn And Black Bean Tacos 30 Sep 05:13
- Aberdeen G. published her project Grilled Yellow Corn And Black Bean Tacos 28 Sep 06:00
You Will Need
Preheat a cast iron grill pan at medium-high heat or an outdoor grill. Drizzle each cob of corn with 1 tablespoon olive oil and liberally sprinkle salt and pepper on each one. Using tongs, place on the heated grill. Cook each side until grill marks form and corn kernels are softened., about 10 minutes total. Drizzle with more olive oil if necessary. Remove from heat when done and let cool. Slice corn kernels off the cob.