so fresh and so clean!
It may look like cat vomit, but it tastes so much better!
A few weeks ago, I had a Saturday night in by my lonesome, and decided to look for face mask recipes. I found one, tweaked it just a little bit, and voila!
This mask sucks the nasty oil and dirt right off your face, has no skin-hating chemicals, no post-wash tightness and can be organic should you choose!
The recipe can be modified to your liking. I will add tips throughout the instructions ^^
- RareJewel favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 23 May 06:54
- Calah L. added Greatest Face Mask Ever to TAKE CARE OF YOSELF 09 Jan 18:38
- George S. favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 29 May 07:44
- Alex B. favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 09 Dec 06:48
- euqinimod added Greatest Face Mask Ever to crafts and such 29 Oct 19:09
- Tyler T. favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 07 Jul 02:31
- breanna w. favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 22 Jun 18:05
- veronca5816 favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 21 Jun 05:35
- missamimizuno favorited Greatest Face Mask Ever 23 Jan 18:28
- jaclyn d. added Greatest Face Mask Ever to Beauty 10 Nov 08:19
Take your 1/4 cup of oatmeal and toss it into the coffee grinder. Grind until there are little to know clumps (about 3-5 seconds).
This step is OPTIONAL. Grinding the oats helps if you don't want a really clumpy mask. You can also bag the oats and use a rolling pin to crush them. The mask works fine either way.
Put oats in a bowl. Measure out 1/4 warm water and add to oats. Mix well until thick.
For a thicker mask, measure out your water, and pour a few centimeters out. This will lower the water:oat ratio and prevent the mask from dripping.
For a more nourishing mask, milk can be substituted in place of water.
Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
E finit! Enjoy your frrresh face!