Paper Piecing Grateful Bunch Card Tutorial
This is a fun way to use up small pieces of paper strips. The ones I used in this card all all the same but you could easily make them random pieces.
- 114432_2F2016-06-03-231130-Grateful+Bunch+Card+Tutorial.pdf 273 KB [ Download ]
- Christa G. favorited Grateful Bunch You Are Totally Awesome Card 27 Feb 19:49
- Jovita C. favorited Grateful Bunch You Are Totally Awesome Card 01 Jan 01:28
- Cheryl S. added Grateful Bunch You Are Totally Awesome Card to Creating Cards 20 Dec 02:15
- gray g. favorited Grateful Bunch You Are Totally Awesome Card 01 Jul 10:38
- Patsy W. published her project Grateful Bunch You Are Totally Awesome Card 08 Jun 09:00
You Will Need
Fold Very Vanilla 4 ¼’ x 11” Cardstock in half to create card base.
Glue the 1” strips of cardstock to the 5” x 3 ¾” Very Vanilla Cardstock and emboss this piece with the Big Shot & the Floral Affection Embossing folder randomly several times to cover the entire piece. Adhere the embossed piece to the front of the card.
Stamp a Sentiment in Dapper Denim Ink on the 3” x 3” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and punch out with a 2” circle and adhere to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
Stamp the 3 flowers Once with Flirty Flamingo and once with Dapper Denim 4” x 3 ½” Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out with Blossom Bunch Punch.
Adhere the large Flirty Flamingo flower with a glue dot towards the upper left hand side of the circle and the middle size Dapper Denim flower below it and the smallest Flirty Flamingo below the Dapper Denim. Add Rhinestones to the center of the flowers.