A fun and easy card using stamps with matching punches!
- 114500_2F2016-06-10-200706-Grateful+Bunch+Totally+Awesome+Cut+Out+_26+Keep+Project+2.pdf 163 KB [ Download ]
1. Colour one of each of the large, medium and small
circles from the White Perfect Accents with a black
sharpie marker. Colour them on the backing paper and
be sure to colour right down to the edges. Leave them
on the backing papers to dry.
2. Fold the Whisper White card base in half.
3. Punch out the flowers from the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of white cardstock. Slide the punch in from
the left end of the cardstock.
4. Stamp the saying with the Memento Black ink on the same piece of white cardstock.
5. Stamp the butterfly in Sweet Sugarplum ink above the sentiment.
6. Attach the strip of Designer Paper to the bottom of the punched, stamped piece of cardstock.
7. Wrap the Sweet Sugarplum 3/8” Ruched Ribbon around the card and tie in loose knot in the
8. Attach the Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock to the front of the card.
9. Add dimensionals to the back side of the punched piece and attach to the front so that the
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock shows through the punched areas.
10. Add the coloured black circles to the middle of the flowers. They are easy to pick up with
your fingers or slide a paper piercing tool or tip of scissors underneath them to grab them.
They are self-adhesive. Press down firmly to attach.