make a small but useful granny square with this project
A very pretty crocheted granny square for all ages, that eventually, with a lot of them will become a blanket, etc.
- Rosalie E. favorited Granny Square 15 Jan 19:39
- ozzy.pointer commented on Granny Square 03 Oct 20:00
- shar12392 favorited Granny Square 23 May 19:44
- amanda e. favorited Granny Square 04 Apr 21:52
- Jenn M. favorited Granny Square 25 Jan 15:45
- mmotse03 favorited Granny Square 22 Apr 03:43
- kissedmusic favorited Granny Square 24 Mar 05:54
Choose two colours (there's not a rule to do so, but it looks nicer)
Chain 6 stitches (or 4). do a slip stitch into the 1st stitch made.
Chain 3. Then do two double crochets (sometimes called a treble crochet)
Next, chain two, and then do 3 double crochets.
Do step three 3 more times, then do a slip stitch into the third the third chain at the start of the ring.
Cut the string and fasten off.
Your should notice that there are four gaps into a rounded square shape.
Get your second colour and chain three into whatever gap you chose.then do 2 double crochets, chain two, then do 3 double crochets.
Chain 1 and move to the next gap. do 3 double crochets, chain 2 and do 3 more double crochets.
Do step five into the two remaining gaps/holes.
Chain 1 and slip stitch into the third stitch at the start. fasten off, cut the wool and Ta da! A completed granny square