teddy becomes a graduate!
Need: 1xA3 thick black card, 1x double window card A6, 1x A4 slightly thinner A4 black card, backing paper, decoupage teddy or similar, decorative toppers, peel-offs, optional glass greeting for ribbon insert, bow, tassel, paper greeting for scroll on teddy.
I made 2 boxed ends pinned with paper clips to hold corners in place while drying, used double fronted window card opened out for the front of the box and taped to card to make an oblong. Made a student wardrobe around one of the box ends and the other end turned upside down to create a stand for the display box. created a cap slightly bigger than display box, created an oval head shape for the inside of the cap and punched hole through for the tassel end and knotted. added 2 brads for the door handles and used metal wire to hold doors into place. used edging peel-offs to decorate and wording inside display box and cap lid.
- Bradley Rowe favorited Graduation 17 Sep 07:21
- Morgan Tomlinson favorited Graduation 21 Aug 10:59
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Graduation 19 Aug 22:32
- jenny y. entered her project Graduation to Printic Contest 26 Jan 21:04
- teresa.vance.129 added Graduation to PRETTY AND AWESOME PAPERCRAfts DIY MUST MAKE! !! 30 Oct 22:11
- Afifa A. added Graduation to crafts 18 Jan 23:12
- jenny y. entered her project Graduation to Secret Santa 15 Dec 19:45
- jenny y. published her project Graduation 09 Dec 00:15