Black&White Gothic Makeup
This makeup was done with next to nothing! All I used was Snazzaroo white facepaint (http://www.snazaroo.com/) and Barry M black liquid eyeliner (http://www.barrym.com/)
- Take a small sponge and after wetting the face paint, dab it onto your face evenly blending it in.
- Then use a more concentrated amount of face paint, carefully outline the lips (like lipstick!)
- Using black eyeliner line your eyes quite thickly - remember this is very gothic, dark makeup!
- Lightly begin to draw the pattern, using light brushstrokes. Don't try to get it perfect yet, just enjoy being creative with the patterns! Once you're happy with what you've designed take your time in "filling in" the pattern. It can help to use two hands to do the fine detail. I chose to fill in my (at the time very thin..) eyebrows.
- The hardest part is the lips! Take your time and draw with the liquid eyeliner. You may have to stretch your lips (by pulling a funny face, obviously!) and don't be disheartened if it smudges. Just carefully reapply the white face paint to your lips and start again.
- Finish off by doing your clothes/hair to whatever gothic style you like!!!
- louis b. favorited Gothic Makeup 07 Mar 07:22
- Darryl D. favorited Gothic Makeup 28 Sep 06:47
- Andre G. favorited Gothic Makeup 22 Sep 12:44
- Ross T. favorited Gothic Makeup 05 Sep 07:40
- Allan C. favorited Gothic Makeup 11 Aug 08:56
- Dana F. favorited Gothic Makeup 08 Aug 06:38
- Ruby g. favorited Gothic Makeup 05 Aug 10:53
- Ruby g. added Gothic Makeup to q 05 Aug 10:53
- smith j. favorited Gothic Makeup 05 Aug 06:05
- bill b. favorited Gothic Makeup 03 Aug 07:10
MintMintMooMoo posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!