A cute shrug I made from a simple knitwear dress
So, I had this dress in black. I knew I will not wear it anymore so it was perfect to have practice on making a shrug. I saw a couple tutorials and it seemed quite easy to make a shrug. So I decided to give a try. I needed a Gothic Lolita shrug desperately.And now I have one. I'm really proud of this one. What once was a plane dress now is a gorgeous shrug I don't want to take off. I love it !!!
I cut the dress bottom to get a desirable length top. I cut trough the front to make the opening. From the bottom piece I made little stripes and and trimmed the top and it sleeves with it by making ruffles. I sew a ribbon in front so I could lace the top, added lace and bows to make it more festive :)
- Mila S. favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 04 Feb 15:30
- Isabel H. added Gothic Lolita Shrug to Y2K Look 17 Sep 21:25
- Ruby Autumn added Gothic Lolita Shrug to Lolita 02 Feb 19:45
- Babsi's Bean Burgers favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 29 Apr 10:48
- Rebelle H. favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 10 Oct 01:13
- Kitsuné favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 11 Jun 14:31
- Olivia P. favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 06 Jan 03:01
- Love_Sun favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 11 Dec 20:16
- Raven Beauty favorited Gothic Lolita Shrug 30 Sep 12:13
- CountessAudronasha replied to a comment on her project Gothic Lolita Shrug 22 Sep 20:59
CountessAudronasha posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!