Batman - Gotham City Nail Art
Gotham City stamped nails with the bat signal in the sky.
- MICHELLE M. favorited Gotham 10 Dec 16:49
- Xirimpi favorited Gotham 31 May 17:28
- tyler t. favorited Gotham 15 Mar 10:00
- Kay Bay favorited Gotham 15 Jan 10:55
- Samantha C. favorited Gotham 20 Dec 01:25
- Lacquered Lawyer replied to a comment on her project Gotham 06 Oct 19:41
- Cat Morley favorited Gotham 06 Oct 11:55
- Cat Morley commented on Gotham 06 Oct 11:55
- KairiSteampunk favorited Gotham 26 Sep 11:45
- Mariah K. favorited Gotham 26 Sep 02:07
Before you start, use a razor to cut a thin slice of the fimo cane. The thinner the better because then it won't stick out as much, and it will bend better to the curve of the nail.
Use the reverse stamping method to stamp the city scene (BM-414) in black, and use a dotting tool and white polish to fill in the windows of the skyscrapers. Depending on how many stampers you have, this is what takes the most time since you have to let the image dry completely on the stamper.
Glue the fimo slice onto the middle finger.
Seal everything with top coat.