My very own golden snitch!
I was seeing all kinds of snitch jewelry online & I just had to have my very own...
I was not planning on making this into a tutorial when I made it, and I had not taken pictures during the process, but so many people requested a "How To" that I am creating this using generic pics I found online.
- Rachel Y. favorited Golden Snitch 08 May 20:23
- December XX favorited Golden Snitch 23 Nov 15:58
- Hannah N. favorited Golden Snitch 10 Jun 14:52
- abigail r. added Golden Snitch to Jewellery 05 Feb 22:09
- Conner W. added Golden Snitch to fashion 20 Jul 21:34
- jcurtis2010 added Golden Snitch to DIY 29 Jun 00:03
- Jessica H. added Golden Snitch to Want to make 13 Mar 21:36
- Meghann B. favorited Golden Snitch 11 Mar 12:41
- TARA R. added Golden Snitch to bling 04 Jan 01:27
- Bonnie B. added Golden Snitch to Jewelry 03 Dec 16:25
Determine the length you want your necklace to be. Cut two lengths of chain that are about 1/2 the final length(for example, my necklace is 18", so I cut two 9" pieces)and attach your clasp.
Note:The center charm will add a bit to the overall length of the necklace, depending on the size of your bead and wing charms.
Place your gold bead onto your eye pin and make a loop in the other end, securing the bead between the two loops.
Attach jump rings to the wing charms and connect one charm to each of the loops on the gold bead. You now have a snitch.