This delicate lacy necklace will make a beautiful addition to your best dress or any bridal outfit.
Customise your project
We have given the exact bead sequences we've used on this project. However, as you will have a variety of pearls in different colours, you may want to embellish your design with even more.
- Sarania H. added Golden Lace Necklace to Jewerly 20 May 23:08
- VillainousNinja added Golden Lace Necklace to Jewelry/Accessory 17 Feb 23:25
- Kay T. favorited Golden Lace Necklace 17 Nov 22:27
- RareJewel favorited Golden Lace Necklace 07 Jun 07:20
- Crystal W. favorited Golden Lace Necklace 03 May 00:21
- molahyah.hawkins favorited Golden Lace Necklace 24 Oct 15:05
- Rebecca M. favorited Golden Lace Necklace 29 Jul 00:59
- Arleen S. favorited Golden Lace Necklace 02 Apr 17:42
- Sarah W. favorited Golden Lace Necklace 25 Feb 19:45
- Donna W. favorited Golden Lace Necklace 22 Dec 08:59
Thread a beading needle with 250cm of thread. Add a stopper bead by threading a gold rocaille onto your beading thread. Position it about 15cm from the end of the thread, then loop the thread back though the bead and pull tight. Pick up 31 more gold rocailles. Tie the two ends together to form a ring including the stopper bead to create row 1 of the net tube.
Continue making the remaining rows in the following sequences:
Row 3: GCC CCG
Row 4: CCC GCG
Row 5: GCC CCG
Row 6: CCC GCG
Row 7: GCC CCG
Row 8: CCC GCG
Row 9: GCC CCG
Row 10: CCC GCG
Row 11: GCC CCG
Row 12: CCC GCG
Row 13: GCC CCG
Row 14: CCC GGG
Row 15: All gold
Row 16: All gold
When the final row is complete, thread back through the netting until you come out at your first thread end. Tie the 2 ends together. Weave through several beads and trim. Repeat with the remaining thread end.
Following steps 1 to 4 make 2 more tubes.
Thread the beads according to the strand sequence given.
20G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 20G, 1 large pearl, 20G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 2G, 2C, 20G.
Then attach to a centre bead of three on the third net tube
(without the fastening). Weave through to the central bead in the next bead sequence and repeat the strand sequence, this time passing back through the large pearl in the centre, rather than adding a new one.
On the tube with the fastener, pass your needle through the central rocaille of a bead sequence next to where you began your strands. Keep repeating this process until you have eight strands in each section.
Complete the necklace by repeating on the other side to attach the remaining tube with fastening loop.