a chic and stylish necklace in any color you like
Dramatic gold beads are very stylish these days. I love how these necklaces showcase the long curved golden tube bead and that you can make them in any color you choose. Wear just one or layer them all on together.
1 long curved gold tube bead
2 jump rings
2 knot covers
flexible beading needle
Binder clip or tape
- Marietjie C. favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 09 Apr 11:20
- daire. the Cherry*Head_gamer favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 03 Oct 22:56
- sillybilly bella favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 04 Aug 16:19
- darline c. favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 27 Jul 13:14
- Chemical Kid favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 12 Jul 13:07
- Melissa G. favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 08 Jul 08:22
- Moriah R. added Gold Tube Bead Necklace to To-make list 08 Jul 05:45
- Moriah R. favorited Gold Tube Bead Necklace 08 Jul 05:45
Cut beading string about 36 inches long. This will leave plenty of wiggle room for making knots and adjusting length as desired. Thread needle.
Attach binder clip or tape to opposite end about 2 inches from end. This will prevent the beads from falling off.
Thread one knot cover, open end towards the end of the thread. Thread seed beads for about 12.5 inches.