Add a little sparkle to your gift cards
I love a little sparkle. Like a magpie, I'm just drawn to shiny things. So when I had to send out some thank you cards I had this idea to decorate them with glitter. But glitter tends to be messy and ends up on everything which the recipient of your card would not appreciate.
I decided to use gold embossing powder instead and I couldn't be happier with the result! The embossing powder is messy to work with but once you heat it up it's permanent and doesn't transfer. Giving you that gorgeous gold effect without the mess.
And my favorite part, hold it up to the light and watch it shine.
- Jovita C. favorited Gold Embossed Cards 01 Jan 02:47
- Kursus 7. favorited Gold Embossed Cards 10 Dec 07:05
- Lee Rose added Gold Embossed Cards to papercraft 26 Jun 14:47
- jessie c. favorited Gold Embossed Cards 26 Dec 11:48
- Kinhime Dragon added Gold Embossed Cards to things to make 16 Dec 16:23
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Gold Embossed Cards 16 Dec 16:23
- Sarah B. added Gold Embossed Cards to Housewares 15 Nov 15:28
- Cheryl favorited Gold Embossed Cards 15 Nov 01:08
- The Sunday Project published her project Gold Embossed Cards 11 Jun 08:52