A cross between a brownie and a cookie!
These gluten free chocolate cookies are perfect for the chocolate lovers in your household. They taste like little brownie bites on the inside, but have a crispy cookie texture on the outside.
- SugarNSpiceLily added Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies to Gluten Free 10 Feb 01:37
- vicky.mcnair.1 favorited Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies 10 Nov 21:38
- Lucy H. added Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies to Food 09 Jul 23:00
- Jasinta M. added Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies to Veggie 18 Jun 18:22
- Jolanda added Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies to Recepten 27 May 08:45
- cookiesorbiscuits published her project Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Cookies 24 Apr 16:58
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the flours, flaxseed, cocoa, confectioner's sugar, salt and baking powder.
Using a standing electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar by beating on medium-high for about 3 minutes, or until the butter and sugar appears pale and creamy.
Add the two eggs to the butter and sugar, mixing until they are combined.
Slowly add the flour, by adding 1/4 of the flour at a time then mixing until the flour is combined.
Using a wooden spoon, fold in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Roll the dough into approximately 24 balls. Place each ball on the parchment paper, leaving about 1-2 inches between each cookie.
Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies begin to crack
Allow the cookies to cool slightly, then transfer them to a cooling rack.