With a mask base cut from glitter card and a few gold peel-off stickers, you too can be the belle of the ball!
© 2019 Judy Balchin / Search Press · Reproduced with permission.
- liza.minelli.564 favorited Glittering Butterfly Party Mask 01 Feb 22:16
- Rosalie E. favorited Glittering Butterfly Party Mask 19 Feb 14:46
- effy.kingly favorited Glittering Butterfly Party Mask 08 Dec 14:37
- Lotusburger favorited Glittering Butterfly Party Mask 04 Jan 15:03
- brittany.e.mcknelly favorited Glittering Butterfly Party Mask 28 Jun 20:40
Photocopy the template to the correct size and cut round it using scissors. Use the template to help you cut the mask from glitter card with a scalpel and cutting mat.
Press the craft sticker border around the edge of the mask and around the eyes, using a scalpel to trim the border to fit.
Press eight butterflies and six leaf craft stickers on to glitter card and cut them out using a scalpel and cutting mat. Bend the wings of the butterflies slightly.
Cut eight 8cm (3in) lengths of gold embroidery thread and fold them in half. Glue one length, at the fold, to the back of each butterfly so that the cut ends trail below the butterfly body.
Attach a gold eyelet to either side of the mask using the eyelet setter. Thread a length of elastic through the eyelets and knot to secure.