Martha Stewart's glittered bird onrmanets for a Christmas tree.
Turn simple plastic figurines, such as birds, into dazzling creatures with just
a little glitter and tinsel. Different sizes of glitter on the breasts and tails make the birds look more textural and lifelike. To create a centerpiece, look for a branch that can sit freestanding on a table.
From the book Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia Of Crafts. Read our review here.
© 2021 Martha Stewart Living Magazine / Potter Craft · Reproduced with permission.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Glittered Birds 25 Jul 07:06
- PixieFey favorited Glittered Birds 21 Jan 00:47
- MissDarkMark added Glittered Birds to Dita von teese room 10 Oct 16:43
- MissDarkMark favorited Glittered Birds 10 Oct 16:42
- Alecia B. favorited Glittered Birds 01 Aug 16:58
- Reginula added Glittered Birds to Feist 26 Jul 05:37
- Merle K. favorited Glittered Birds 22 Dec 12:40
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Glittered Birds 01 Dec 03:12
- Holly C. added Glittered Birds to Birds 26 Nov 23:59
Place the glittering trays out on your work surface. Pour a small amount of glittering glue into a bowl. Fill small bowls with fine glitters to coat the birds.
Repeat, using the same or different colors of fine glitter on the wings, the body, and the head.
Fasten the birds to a glittered branch with the wires on their feet.