Add some sparkle to a pair of plain sunglasses!
If you have an old pair of sunglasses that need some love, then this diy is for you. Its super easy and combines two of my favorite things which is Mod Podge and glitter!
- Jenna Joy favorited Glitter Sunglasses Diy 08 Sep 23:23
- Jill M. favorited Glitter Sunglasses Diy 11 Feb 01:27
- Alex B. favorited Glitter Sunglasses Diy 25 Dec 22:14
- Puchuu favorited Glitter Sunglasses Diy 21 Dec 09:59
- Lorrie B. added Glitter Sunglasses Diy to jewelery 15 Dec 21:34
- Witchy favorited Glitter Sunglasses Diy 01 Dec 20:10
- Katie K. published her project Glitter Sunglasses Diy 31 Jul 13:57
Then sprinkle your glitter onto your sunglasses. Now if you're afraid of getting glitter on the lens of your glasses, you could always cover them up (with tape) before this step. I kinda threw caution to the wind and just began decorating my glasses. I did brush any extra glitter of the lens with a clean paint brush. When your done let your glasses dry.